- Radius junction design with elbows to provide smooth flow path
- Precision machined diameter to match tube diameter
- Square, burr-free tube weld ends to enhance alignment
- Manual or automatic welding equipment both applicable
- Tube wall uniformity to promote weld repeatability
- Standard surface roughness finished to an average of Ra 10 μin. (0.25 μm) o a 5 μin. (0.13 μm) optional
- Each fitting marked with size, material, and heat number
- Competitive pricing
- Free material certification
- No minimum order value
|ASTM A479/A276||ASTM A182/A314||SS|
|316L VAR SS|
316L VIM-VAR SS
- Working pressure shown are calculated according to ASME B31.3 and B£!.1 at ambient temperature
- To get to the allowable working pressure at elevated temperature, use the allowable working pressure at ambient temperature to multiply the elevated temperature factors.
|Material||Minimum Temperature||Maximum Temperature|
|316 SS||-325°F (-198°C)||1000°F (538°C)|
316L VAR SS
316L VIM-VAR SS
|-325°F (-198°C)||850°F (454°C)|
Add the material designator as a prefix, cleaning, and packaging code as a suffix to the basic ordering number to get the complete ordering number.
Cleaning and Packaging
- FC-01 Standard Cleaning and Packaging is applied for general industrial procedures. No suffix is needed.
- FC-02 Special Cleaning and Packaging, to ensure compliance with product cleanliness requirement as stated in ASTM G93 Level C. Add “-F2” as a suffix when needed.
- FC-03 Ultra-High Purity Process Specification is applied to products with wetted surface roughness finished to an average of Ra 5 μin. (0.13 μm). Add “-F3” as suffix when needed.
Dimensions are for reference only and are subject to change. Welding of the same material is more advisable considering the same coefficient of expansion, lower possibility of poor weld, out-of-roundness or dimensional changes. Tungsten Inert Gas Welding (TIG) is recommended.