- Stainless steel construction, fluorocarbon FKM O-ring
- Available in tube sizes from 1/16″ to 11/2″
- Working temperature:-25°F to 400°F (-31°C to 204°C)
- Knurled nut for easy, finger-tight assembly
- Reliable, repeatable sealing performance
- The VL vacuum fitting design has been helium leak tested to a maximum leak rate of 4×10- ⁹ std cm³/s at ambient temperature.
- The leak rate increases as temperature increases due to permeation through the O-ring.
Cleaning and Packaging
- VL vacuum fittings meet the requirements of FITOK Standard Cleaning and Packaging.
- VL vacuum fittings are cleaned to remove machine oil, grease and loose particles.
- The E dimension refers to the smallest nominal inside diameter of the part
- To order straight fittings bored through, insert T to the ordering number. Example: SS-TU-VL6, SS-TCM-VL8
Dimensions are for reference only and are subject to change.
For more information on the dimensions of: Reducing Unions, Tube Fitting Unions, Union Elbows, Union Tees, Male Connectors, Adapters, Nuts, and O-rings please contact our sales team. Sales@nvfcl.com or call 01942601209.