TFO Series L-ring Face Seal Fittings
- Reduced internal entrapment
- Lubricant-free L-ring seal
- Controlled L-ring extrusion to prevent over-tightening
- Butt weld connection to ensure the system unhindered
- Standard surface roughness finished to an average of Ra 20 μin. (0.51 μm)
- Each fitting marked with size, material and heat number
- Sizes range from 1/4″ to 1″
|ASTM A276, ASME SA479||SS|
|Tube OD.||Working Pressure psig (bar)|
|1/4 in.||2500 (172)|
|1/2 in.||2000 (137)|
|3/4 in.||1500 (103)|
|1 in.||1500 (103)|
|12 mm||2000 (137)|
Temperature ranges for TFO fittings are restricted by the L-ring materials.
|PTFE||T||– 50°F to 450°F (- 45°C to 232°C)|
Testing: Every TFO fitting is Helium leak tested to a maximum allowable leak rate of
4×10−⁹ std cm³/s
- Assemble the gland, nut and gasket as below. Finger tight the nut
- Tighten the nut 1/8 turn with a wrench while holding the fitting body steady
- Dimensions are for reference only and are subject to change.
- Inspect the O-ring each time the groove housing is dismantled.
- Before welding the body , the L-ring should be removed to prevent possible damages.
- Tungsten Inert Gas Welding (TIG) is recommended.
- Do not loosen or tighten fittings when system is pressurised.
For more information on TFO Series L-ring Face Seal Fittings please contact our sales team: firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01942601209.