PTFE-Lined, PS Series
- Lightweight construction for easy handling and installation
- Core tube material: smooth virgin PTFE
- Over braid material: 304 stainless steel
- Working pressure up to: 3000 psig (207 bar)
- Nominal hose size: 1/4″ to 1″
- Working temperature: -65℉ to 400℉ (-53℃ to 204℃)
- Standard and custom length available
Pressure VS Temperature
Every FITOK PTFE-lined hose assembly is factory tested with pure water at 1.5 times the maximum working pressure.
Cleaning and Packaging
FITOK PTFE-lined hose components are cleaned in accordance with FITOK Standard Cleaning and Packaging Process (FC-01) for general industrial procedures. Shorter hoses are packed in cartons with suitable protective material, longer hoses are coiled, bagged and boxed or crated.
- 304 stainless steel cable.
- Available on hoses without changing the technical data of hoses.
- Prevent hoses from whipping around and causing serious injuries in the event of fitting-blow or hose burst.
- 302 stainless steel material
- Available on hoses without changing the technical data of hoses
- Protect the hose from abrasion, overbending, and kinking.
Ordering Number Description
- Options and accessories do not change hose technical data. Hose operating parameters must be considered when selecting a cover.
- 302 stainless steel spring guard covers entire hose to protect against kinking and abrasion.
Connections are described based on the following rules:
- Metric Tube Fitting – Fractional Tube Fitting – Metric Tube Adapters – Fractional Tube Adapters – NPT Threads – BSPT Threads – BSPP Threads – SAE/MS Parallel Threads – 37° Flare – Others
- Put the sizes from the biggest down to the smallest if they are of the same type
- Put the female before male if they are of the same type and size
For any inquires or if any extra information is required on FITOK’s PTFE-lined, Stainless Steel Braided Hoses or any of the other products FITOK has to offer please contact our sales team: firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01942601209.