FITOK provides a full range of fittings and components that are designed to be compatible with Semiconductor manufacturing and applications.
FITOK High Purity & Ultra High Purity Products
FITOK manufacture Face Seal Fittings, Cylinder Connections, Weld fittings, Diaphragm Valves, Regulators, Back Pressure Regulators, Bellows-sealed Valves, Bellows-sealed Metering Valves, Check Valves, Integrated Gas Systems and Point-of-use Panels.
Product customization service is also available, on different materials such as 316L VAR and 316L VIM-VAR stainless steel materials which are specifically designed for use in high purity applications. Ultra-High Purity cleaning, welding, assembly, testing and packaging are performed in our Class 100 cleanroom to prevent products from contamination.
Popular Product Introduction
DP Series Low Pressure Pneumatic Diaphragm Valves
- Fully contained to seat to provide excellent resistance to swelling and contamination
- Elgiloy diaphragm to provide high strength and corrosion resistance
- Fully functional under vacuum conditions
SM Series Low Pressure Bellows-sealed Valves
- Metal-to-metal gasket seal without external leakage
- Precision-formed metal bellows to ensure reliability
- Non-rotating stem tip to increase shutoff cycle life
SVH Series High Pressure Bellows-sealed Valves
- 316L SS precision-formed bellows for long cycle life
- PCTFE stem tip material with remarkable chemical and thermal resistance
- Indicator switch assembled on pneumatic valves
MU Series Bellows-Sealed Metering Valves
- Reset spring design with no backlash for precise, repeatable flow settings
- Micrometer handle measures stem position in 0.0008 in. (0.02 mm) increments
- Valves open to maximum flow in six turns
- Modular design to reduce maintenance cost
Please contact us for more details!