A131 is an anaerobic adhesive designed to seal threaded metal pipe connections carrying a wide variety of gases and liquids, including potable water. Suitable for use on both parallel and tapered threads, the delayed cure allows accurate alignment of components. Capable of giving an instant pressure seal, and not drying out like many mastics, re‐work can effectively be eliminated.
Should disassembly be necessary, this can be accomplished using normal tools.
• Allows alignment of parts during cure
• No loose particles to clog valves
• Instant low pressure seal
• Excellent chemical resistance
• KIWA and WRAS approved
• SUITABLE FOR USE WITH OXYGEN