- Max working pressure: 3000 psig (207 bar)
- Working temperature: -10 F to 400 F (-23 C to 204 C)
- Sizes from 1/8″ to 3/4″ and 6 mm to 12 mm
- Easily maintained and cleaned
- Low operating torque
- Replaceable plug assembly
- Handle as indicator of flow direction
- Options for handle colour
- Positive handle shutoff
- Every valve leak tested with Nitrogen or air at working pressure
- The inlet port for 3-way valves can only be the bottom port
Pressure vs Temperature
- Differential pressure is limited to 150 psig (10.3 bar) maximum if reverse flow occurs
- Reverse flow throttling may damage O-ring
- The graphs are based on FKM O-ring
Downstream Vents (2-Way)
Plug and valve body allow pressure to be released to atmosphere when closed. Maximum Working Pressure: 150 psig (10.3 bar)
The 3-way plug valve is in working state when the handle is in limit positions. There will be a short moment of interconnection for the three ports when rotating the handle.
Ordering Number description
Standard thread pitch for metric threads are as follows M10 and below: 1 mm. M12 to M24: 1.5 mm. Standard thread pitch should be omitted in the ordering number, others should be specified. For oxygen-enriched environment or hazardous media service. Cleaning and Packaging: FC-01: standard cleaning and packaging for general procedures. FC-02: special cleaning and packaging for wetted system components to ensure compliance with product cleanliness requirements of ASTM G93 Level C.
Note: Ordering Number Description is a reference to understand the combination rules of FITOK product part number. Not all combinations are available.
For more information please contact our sales team: firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01942601209