Did you know that FITOK manufacture and supply both a manual and hydraulic Pre-setting (Swaging) tool for customers to use when making up a twin ferrule fitting.
For tube fitting installation where space is tight, the Pre-setting Tool is a convenient accessory.
For tube sizes above 1 ¼” twin ferrules can only be swaged using the hydraulic version.
At NVFCL we would recommend the hydraulic version on large systems using ¾” and above sized fittings, as it reduces the risk of repetitive strain and also increases the system reliability.
Manual Pre-setting Tool Details
- When used with a table vice, the manual tool can make the installation easier as well as improve the system reliability.
- For 1/4″ to 1″ and 6 mm to 25 mm tube fittings
- For carbon steel, stainless steel and alloy steel tube fittings
- High grade alloy used for clamp to make the pre-setter reliable and durable
- Easy mounting to table vice
- Wider and safer work condition
- Total weight about 0.7 kg
Hydraulic Pre-setting Tool Details
- To pre-set ferrules onto tubing
- Must be used to install 1 1/4″ to 2″ or 28 mm to 50 mm tube fittings
- Is available to install 1/2″ to 1 ” and 12 mm to 25 mm tube fittings
- Used to install carbon steel, stainless steel, and alloy steel tube fittings
- Manually operated hydraulic pump, without requirement for power or compressed air
- Made of high grade alloy steel for more durable and firmer usage
- Flexible hose connection between the pump and jig to assure easy and comfortable operation
- Time-saving and easy operation ◎ Strong plastic package for easy carrying
- Total weight about 6 kg
- Dimensions (L × W × H): 320 mm x 250 mm x 150 mm (the height of handle excluded)
NVFCL have in stock most sizes of the manual setting tools for immediate dispatch.
We also stock all variants of the Hydraulic Pre-Setting tools for both 6 series and 20D twin ferrule fittings.
We also have rental units available in the Hydraulic Pre-Setting tools That are available to rent on a weekly basis.
For more details on availability and pricing, please click on the following link or email the our sales team on email@example.com
To view our Hydraulic Pre-setting tool on our store visit https://www.nvfcl.com/?s=HPT&post_type=product&product-type=tools-tooling
To view our Manual pre-setting tool on our store visit https://www.nvfcl.com/?s=MPT&post_type=product&product-type=tools-tooling
To read more view our technical catalogue https://www.nvfcl.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/08/Tooling-2020.pdf