Special Handle Design:
- Large area for torque transmission
- Spring washer against loosening, screw does not bear the load
- Firm and reliable handle
Special Design for Upper and Lower Stem:
- Helical movement of upper stem
- Linear motion of lower stem
- Low friction to ensure long service life
Construction for High Temperature
Max Working Temp: 649℃
MAWP: 20,000 psi
Ⅰ: Extended stuffing box design
Ⅱ: Special Heat dissipation design
Specific cooling design to ensure graphite packing temperature is much less than the working medium temperature, so the valve withstands extreme high temperature.
Thermal-Fluid Coupling Analysis
- Inlet temperature 649℃
- Inlet flow velocity 2 m/s
- Stuffing box temperature less than 400℃
- Handle temperature less than 70℃ operate directly by wearing gloves
- Lower stem tip is treated with Stellite by welding
- Body seal face is treated with Stellite by brazing
- Erosion resistance, wear resistance
Always keep the valve fully open in use, otherwise more severe erosion will cause cavitation to damage the valve under small opening.
Photos of standard needle valves, which are damaged under erosion and cavitation working condition.
Piston Style Pneumatic Needle Valves
- MWP for valve: 60,000 psig (4173 bar)
- Actuator working temperature range:-29℃ -93℃
- Max air driving pressure: 100 psi
- Connection for air operator: 1/8″ NPT, 3/8″ NPT
- Pneumatic actuator made of anodised aluminium
Tested to 100,000 cycles at 100 psig (6.9 bar) with no leakage, no signs of wear or fatigue. Caution: FITOK needle valves must be equipped with FITOK pneumatic actuators only; Not with other brands’ actuators.
Actuator with pressure to close valve, actuator releases pressure to open valve. In order to prolong the life of the valve, use the minimum pneumatic driving pressure to close the valve while making sure the valve is well sealed. Adjust the driving pressure of the actuator based on the actual working pressure of valves and parameters as recommended in the catalogue.
Actuator with pressure to open valve, actuator releases pressure to close valve. In order to prolong the life of the valve, use the minimum spring force to close the valve while making sure the valve was sealed. Set the spring compression according to seal force for the maximum working pressure of the valve. Adjust the spring compression based on the actual working pressure of valves and parameters as recommended in the catalogue.