Bellows-sealed Metering Valves
- Reset spring design with no backlash for precise, repeatable flow settings
- Micrometre handle measures stem position in 0.0008 in. (0.02 mm) increments
- Valves open to maximum flow in six turns
- Metering and regulating stem tips available
- Modular design to reduce maintenance cost
- Slotted handle tops enable adjustment with a screwdriver
- Lock screw secures flow settings
Handle Temperature Gradient
|Stem Tip Temperature ℉(℃)||Handle Temperature ℉(℃)|
|600 (315)||217 (103)|
|900 (482)||316 (158x)|
Factory Flow Settings
For valves with metering stem tips, with 10 psig (0.68 bar) inlet pressure and the flow rate from 10 to 15 ml/min, the handle is set at 0. Not intended for shut-off service. For valves with regulating stem tips, when valves are closed, after helium leak tested to a maximum allowable leak rate of 7×10∙⁷ mbar∙l/s, the handle is set at 0. Note: valves with regulating stem tips and welded seal are not recommended for shut-off service above 600℉ (315℃).
Dimensions, in inches (millimetres), are for reference only and are subject to change.
For any inquiries or extra information please contact our sales team: email@example.com or call 01942601209.