Metal Flexible Hoses
MH, MM Series
- Core tube and fitting material: 316 stainless steel
- Over braid material: 304 stainless steel (316 SS available)
- Vacuum and positive pressure applications
- Working pressure up t0: 3100 psig (213 bar)
- Nominal hose size: 1/4″ to 2″
- Working temperature: -325℉ to 800℉ (-200℃ to 426℃)
- End connections: 1/4 to 2 thread, 1/4″ to 2″ and 6 mm to 50 mm tube fitting
- Welded fitting-to-hose construction to ensure reliable seal
- Standard and custom length available
Every FITOK metal flexible hose assembly is factory tested with helium to a maximum leak rate of 1 x 10¯⁵ std cm³/s.
Cleaning and Packaging
FITOK metal flexible hose components are cleaned in accordance with FITOK Standard Cleaning and Packaging Process (FC-01) for general industrial procedures. Shorter hoses are packed in cartons with suitable protective material, longer hoses are coiled, bagged and boxed or crated.
Pressure VS Temperature
When pulsating, surge, or shock pressures exist, the peak pressure in the system should not exceed 50% of the rated working pressure of the hose.
- 304 stainless steel cable
- Available on hoses without changing the technical data of hoses
- Prevent hoses from whipping around and causing serious injuries in the event of fitting blow-off or hose burst.
For any inquiries or extra information required about FITOK’s Metal Flexible Hoses (MH, MM Series) or any other FITOK products please contact our sales team: email@example.com or call 01942601209.