Fusible plugs are pressure relief devices consisting of the body and the eutectic alloy. The eutectic alloy has a specific melting point. When the plug is exposed to temperature at or above this melting point, the eutectic alloy will melt and the pressure inside the plug will be released to the atmosphere for protection of systems.
- Eutectic alloy is filled in the stainless steel plug
- For liquid or gas service
- Fusible plugs are non-reusable and disassembled pressure relief devices
- Maximum operating pressure: Tested to 500 psig (3.4 MPa)
- Temperature rating from 160℉ (71℃) to 281℉ (138℃) with 4 temperature ranges
- Two types of end connections: Pipe threads and tube adapters
Fusible Alloy Option with Different Melting Point
|Melting Point ℉(℃)||Designator||Colour Code||Stamp|
For more information into FITOK’s Fusible Plugs please contact our sales team: firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01942601209.