FITOK 6D Series Tube Fittings Applied to the Hydrogen Powered Train
FITOK 6D Series Tube Fittings have been successfully used in the hydrogen powered train. This hydrogen powered train is the world’s first passenger train powered by a hydrogen fuel cell and is now in service in Europe.
Hydrogen is regarded as an ideal alternative to diesel power and hydrogen powered trains are in line with the aim to facilitate a global transition to a low-carbon transport system. The hydrogen powered train is powered by a hydrogen fuel cell that produces electrical power for traction, boasting advantages including zero carbon emission and low levels of noise.
Compared to other applications, the application of hydrogen systems on vehicles is more critical due to the vibration and temperature cycling, as well as the personal safety concerns. With excellent sealing performance in extreme environments and proven high reliability, FITOK 6D series tube fittings are your ideal choice for hydrogen applications.
Features of FITOK 6D Series Tube Fittings are as follows:
- FITOK’s customised stainless steel material for better hydrogen embrittlement resistance
- Double-ferrule construction, high-precision machining and advanced hardening process ensure excellent sealing performance and anti-vibration performance
- for the highest level of performance, recommended to be used with FITOK TMP and TCT series tubing
- EC79 approval of 35 MPa hydrogen system application for tube fittings no more than 5/8 in (16mm)
- Easy to install, quick installation and excellent repeatability
The successful application in the hydrogen powered train of FITOK 6D series tube fittings proves FITOK high level of product quality and the trust in FITOK products from customers. As a global leading supplier of valves and fittings, FITOK can provide a complete solution from the supply of individual products including valves, fittings and tubing to integrated systems. etc. to meet the needs of the rapidly growing hydrogen application market.
If you require any more information on FITOK 6D Series tube Fittings or any other products FITOK have to offer please contact our sales team: email@example.com or call 01942601209