FDR-1L Series Automatic Changeover System Without Line Pressure Regulator
- With 2 regulators similar to FCR-1 Series Regulators
- Anodised Aluminium box with clearly marked panel
- With vent valves to relieve residual pressure quickly, easy and safe to remove and replace gas source
- Automatic switching of gas source to ensure continuous gas supply
- Four fixed outlet pressure ranges available
- With special cleaning and packaging, applicable to oxygen-enriched environments
- Maximum inlet pressure: 3000 or 4500 psig
- Outlet pressure ranges: 85~115, 135~165, 185~215 or 235~265 psig
- Seat: PCTFE (regulator and diaphragm valve)
- Diaphragm: Hastelloy (regulator), Elgiloy (diaphragm valve)
- Diaphragm valve body:316L
- Temperature: -10℉~+150℉ (-23℃~+ 65℃)
- Leak rates: Internal ≤1×10−⁷ mbar·l/s helium and External ≤1×10−⁹ mbar·l/s helium
- Flow coefficient (regulator Cv): 0.06
- Weight ≈ 12.1 lbs (5.5 kg)
The FDR-1L Series Changeover System is mainly compromised of one adjustable outlet pressure regulator together with one fixed outlet pressure regulator. When the 2 inlets are both open, the one side that the “IN SERVICE” arrow is pointing at by turning the handle would be the 1st source for gas supply. Fig. 1 When the “IN SERVICE” arrow is pointing at side B, side B would be the gas source. At this time, the fixed outlet pressure of side B is higher that the set pressure of side A. Consequently the diaphragm of side A regulator moves to enable the stem to close the regulator.
Fig. 2 if side A is chosen as the gas source, the handle should be turned clockwise until the “IN SERVICE” arrow is pointing at side A. At this time, the set pressure of side A is higher than the fixed outlet pressure of side B. Consequently, the diaphragm of side B regulator moves to enable stem to close the regulator.
When gas source of one side is depleted, gas source would automatically change to the other side. Fig. 3 When “IN SERVICE” arrow is pointing at side B, but gas source of side B is depleted, its outlet pressure shall decrease to be lower than the set pressure of side A. By the force of spring, side A regulator will be opened to begin gas supply. Before replacing new gas source of side B, the diaphragm valve should be turned off. Otherwise, gas from side A will flow back into side B. Then open the vent valve to exhaust the remaining pressure. After the replacement, if the “IN SERVICE” arrow still points at side B, side B would be the gas source. If the arrow is turned towards side A, side A would thus be the gas source.
For more information on FDR-1L Series Automatic Changeover System without Line Pressure Regulator please contact our sales team: email@example.com or call 01942601209.