FITOK Capillary Tubing, is a kind of miniature stainless steel tubing, available in a wide range of stainless steels. Sizes range from 1/16’’ to 1/4’’ O.D. In varying lengths, wall thickness and grades. It is widely used in instrumentation Industries.
- Fully annealed stainless steel capillary tube provides excellent flexibility with the minimum bending radius of 9 mm.
- Ball surface seal ensures no leakage.
- Maximum working temperature: 850°F (454°C).
- Working pressure up to: 8550 psig (590 bar). Multiply 8550 psig (590 bar) by the elevated temperature factors to get the working pressure at elevated temperature.
- Every fitting is tested with nitrogen for leak-tight performance at 1.5 the times maximum working pressure.
- Every part of the fitting is stamped with size, material, and heat code.
- Standard material is 316 SS, other materials are available upon request.
- Body can be replaced by FITOK 6 series tube fitting body.
For more information please contact us at our sales email: firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at 01942601209