6 Series Tube Fittings
- Sizes range from 1/16″ to 2″ and 2 mm to 50 mm
- Diverse materials and configurations are available
- Precision machined components ensure perfect deformation of the ferrules and tubing
- Hardened threads with smooth surface finish avoid galling and help to extend the fitting service life
- Female nut threads are silver-plated to reduce the friction against the body threads
- Radius junction design for elbows provides smooth flow path
- Every fitting is marked with size, material and heat number
- Fittings are easy to disconnect and retighten
- 1/8″ to 5/8″, 3 mm to 16 mm fittings available with EC-79 certification.
The working temperature of the thread ends may be limited by the Teflon Tape or Thread Sealant or, when applicable, the gaskets or O-rings as follows:
- The maximum working pressures of the tube ends at ambient temperature are determined by the maximum working pressure of the FITOK Tubing that is used
- The maximum working pressures of the thread ends at ambient temperature are stated as above.
- To get the maximum working pressure at elevated temperature, use the maximum working pressure at ambient temperature to multiply the factors.
- The maximum working pressure of the whole fitting is determined by the end connection with the lowest pressure rating.
Comply with ASME B1.20.1, SAE AS71051
- 60° Thread Angle
- Pitch Measured in Inch
- Truncation of root and crest are parallel
- Taper 1;16
- Type of Sealing: Thread Angle
ISO Tapered Thread
Comply with ISO 7-1, EN 10226-1, BS 21, DIN 2999, JIS B0203
- 55° Thread Angle
- Pitch measured in inch
- Truncation of root and crest are round
- Taper 1:16
- Type of Sealing: Thread Sealant
For more information on the thread ends that FITOK have to offer please contact our sales team: email@example.com or call 01942601209