- Fittings are designed and manufactured in compliance with SAE J514
- The hardened threads with smooth surface finish avoid galling and help to extend the fitting service life
- Radius junction design for elbows provide smooth flow path
- Stainless steel nut threads are silver-plated to minimise the friction with the body threads
- Every fitting is marked with size, material and heat number
- Fittings are easy to disconnect and retighten
- All male threads are protected by plastic caps
- Size range from 1/8″ to 2″ and 3 mm to 50 mm
- Thread Specification:
|Thread Type||Reference Specification|
|NPT||ASME B1.20.1, SAE AS71051|
|Unified (SAE)||ASME B1.1, SAE J475|
Tube flaring is carried out in two different ways, single wall flare on thick wall tubes and double wall flare on thin wall tubes to reinforce same.
- Cut the tube to the proper length.
- Insert the tube into the nut and sleeve.
- Form the flare to 37° dimension according to SAE J533.
- Finger-tighten the nut
- Tighten the nut 1/4 turn with wrench while holding steady the body of the fitting
- Do not loosen or tighten fittings when system is pressurised.
- Please use proper thread sealants on tapered pipe threads.
For any inquires or extra information on FITOK’s 37° Flared Tube Fittings or any other products we have to offer please contact our sales team: email@example.com or call 01942601209