- Working pressure up to 20,000 psig (1379 bar)
- Easy and quick connection to T15 and T20D series tubing, tubing sizes available in 1/8″, 1/4″, 3/8″, 1/2″, 9/16″, 3/4″, and 1″
- High tensile 316 stainless steel material
- Nut threads coated with molybdenum disulfide based lubricant to minimise the friction
- Long-tube support area to improve vibration resistance and line loads
- Every fitting marked with size, material and heat number
- EC-79 type approval for 70 MPa hydrogen system application
|Body, ferrule||316 stainless steel|
|Nut||316 stainless steel|
- Working pressure is determined by the lowest working pressure of the ends
The working pressure of tube ends at ambient temperature is determined by the working pressure of the T15 and T20D Series tubing used. Caution: 20D Series Tube Fittings are not applicable for use with T20M Series Tubing.
Male SAE O-ring Ends
Working pressure for male SAE O-ring end connections listed in the catalogue is 10,000 psig (690 bar).
|NPT Size in.||Working Pressure PSIG (bar)|
|Tube O.D in||Wall Thickness Tolerance in||Working Pressure psig (bar)|
Working pressures are calculated from an S valve of 50,000 psi (344 MPa) at -20°F to 100°F (-28 to 38°C) for ASME B31.3 Chapter IX High Pressure Piping
|Connection Type||Working Temperature Range °F (°C)|
|Tube Ends||-325 to 800 (-198 to 427)|
|Male SAE O-ring||0 to 400 (-17.8 to 204)|
|NPT Ends||-315 to 400 (-198 to 204)|
The ends are supplied with a fluorocarbon FKM O-ring as standard, other materials of O-rings available. Always use proper thread sealants on tapered pipe threads. The data are based on the working temperature range of the thread sealants.
Ordering Number Description
For more information on the product or into the ordering description please contact our sales team: firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01942601209